Living in Raleigh
Raleigh makes Top 10 Cities for Young Entrepreneurs list!
Looking for an apartment or a roommate? Check our Facebook Group, Campbell Law Student Housing!
Live Here. Explore Here. Do Business Here. Welcome to Downtown Raleigh!
For other information about living in Raleigh or visiting the school, please visit the Admissions/Visit page on our website.
Recreation and Fitness Opportunities
NC State University Carmichael Complex
Campbell Law School has a partnership with NC State University that allows currently enrolled Campbell Law students to purchase a membership to the Carmichael Complex atNC State University for $60 per semester. Students will need to provide their Campbell University ID at the time of purchase. For more information, contact Arianna Morales, Member Services Coordinator at email@example.com.
Alexander Family YMCA
Campbell Law students can join the Alexander Family YMCA at 1603 Hillsborough Street (1 mile from the law school) for ½ off the joining fee. Students will need to present a current ID when joining. For more information, visit http://www.ymcatriangle.org/.
Membership includes access to the following amenities:
· Resources and guidance to help you maintain or improve your physical activity, health, and wellness;
· Indoor pool with six 25-yard lap lanes;
· Two basketball courts and an indoor walking/running track;
· Three group fitness studios, featuring more than 100 classes a week for a variety of fitness levels;
· Two fitness areas with free weights, resistance circuit, and a full line of cardio equipment;
· Steam room and sauna;
· Drop-in childcare option while parents are in the facility; and
· Quality programs with support and encouragement from enthusiastic staff.
Lonnie Poole Golf Course
Campbell Law School has a partnership with the Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State that offers students reduced rates as follows: $35 Monday-Thursday; $54 Friday-Sunday.
For more information, visit http://www.lonniepoolegolfcourse.com/.
Campbell Law School partners with NC State each year to offer intramural sports programs, including flag football in the fall semester and basketball in the spring semester. For more information, please contact Beth Froehling, Director of Student Life & Pro Bono Opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staying healthy and active helps the mind stay strong!