Every year, the admissions team from Campbell Law School travels to various parts of the country to meet law school applicants where they are. This year, this includes virtual fairs in partnership with universities and colleges, and some in-person fairs as well.
You can find Campbell Law on the road and virtually at this link.
You will find Campbell Law’s own signature events listed below. All times are eastern standard time. Registration required and can be found by clicking on the title of the sessions below.
- Leverage Your Personal Statement – Friday, October 29th at 5:30 p.m.
- Application Myth Busting – Tuesday, November 9th at 6:00 p.m.
- Campbell FLEX Information Session – Thursday, November 11th at Noon.
- Excel as First Generation – Thursday, December 16th at 6:00 p.m.
Past webinars are listed below. To view, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing which webinar you would like to view.
- Why Raleigh?
- Life & Law: The Student Perspective
- Campbell FLEX Information Session
- Get Involved by Giving Back: Pro Bono