Alumni Professional Development
The Career Center team partners with the Campbell Law Alumni Association to offer professional development webinars, programs and career coaching days for members. Campbell Law Association members are eligible to participate in quarterly professional growth opportunities through specific program topics ranging from career transitions to emerging legal careers. We provide specific “alumni” coaching days where association members can sign up for a 30-minute coaching session with a member of the Career Center team.Join the alumni association
Alumni job opportunities are accessed through Symplicity, the online job bank and recruiting system. In Symplicity alumni have access to the Document Library for Job Search resources and Tips Sheets. To register for a Symplicity login and password, please contact the Career Center at email@example.com.
If you are relocating to a new jurisdiction outside of North Carolina and seek assistance with the employment search, you may request reciprocity with a law school in your new location.
Reciprocity provides access to employment resources such as job postings. The formal request to the law school must be submitted by the Campbell Law Career Center on behalf of alumni.
To request reciprocity, please submit requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note reciprocity is only available during certain times of the year and may be limited to one school per city or state. Be sure to carefully read the policy for your targeted legal institution. Reciprocity is not offered amongst law schools located in North Carolina.
The Career Center recognizes the value of being able to call upon other Campbell Law School graduates when searching for new employment opportunities or searching for exceptional candidates to fill key positions within your organization. Our staff offers a variety of services, resources, and programs for connecting alumni with top-notch candidates.
If you are an alumnus with a position to fill, let us know about it by clicking the button below.Submit Job Posting
Campbell Law alumni can submit transcript requests via the Registrar’s Office.Request transcript
Campbell University has partnered with Parchment to give you the continued convenience of not only requesting your official transcripts online for a base price of $10 each, but you now have the ability to track them as well. The ordering process is simple and secure to use, 24 hours and 7 days a week.
PLEASE NOTE: There was a recent upgrade to our transcript ordering system. New accounts will need to be created if you had a previous transcript ordering account.
Setting up an account is easy:
- Go to Campbell Law’s Parchment Page and follow instructions or;
- Go to parchment.com and create your account using a valid email address; you will then need to complete your profile and choose a password. Your registration process is complete when you receive a confirmation email from Parchment. Once your registration is complete, you can begin requesting transcripts electronically.
- If you have used Parchment before, as a returning user, you can enter the ordering site with your email address and password and then process your transcript order.
Before you order:
- Expected Processing Time:
- eTranscript orders (official and secure electronic PDF versions of your transcript) are generally delivered on the same day.
- For those who attended 2007 and prior, additional record research is required to fulfill your order, which generally takes 2-3 business days.
- Official paper transcript requests for all students and alumni will normally be processed within 2-3 business days from the date we receive the request. Processing time may be longer during University holidays and peak periods.
- Official Transcripts Only:
- This site is to request official transcripts only. Current students may download an unofficial copy of their transcripts via Student Planning We do not issue unofficial transcripts for Graduated and Inactive students.
- A transcript is a part of a student’s academic record and is therefore deemed confidential; a transcript is issued only upon the request of the student.
- Resolve Transcript Holds: If there is a HOLD on your record for any reason, it must be resolved before transcripts are released. Refer to hold information in the “Transcript FAQ” section below.
- Main Campus and Medical School transcripts: If you are requesting a non-Campbell University School of Law transcript, to include a transcript from the Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine (CUSOM), please order via the CU Main Campus or CUSOM.
What is Parchment?
Parchment is the online transcript ordering service Campbell University uses to send all eTranscripts (electronic transcripts). Requests for mailed transcripts can also be ordered through Parchment, including transcripts sent via expedited shipping or transcripts that have attachments. Alumni and students will need to register for a Parchment account using a valid email address.
What do you charge for a transcript?
Campbell University charges $10 for official transcripts. Additional fees are applied for priority, overnight, or any other expedite shipping rates.
If I attended Campbell University for more than one degree, can I send part of my transcript separately?
Main Campus and Medical School transcripts must be ordered separately using the order links on those websites or you can revisit the law school’s transcript page for the respective links.
Whom do I contact if there is a Bursar’s Office hold on my account?
If you are a current student, please pay your account balance through the TouchNet portal (accessible via Student Self-Service/Student Finance).
If you are an inactive student, contact Jamie C. Reed, Collections Coordinator, at (910) 893-1271 to obtain your account balance and receive guidance on how to make your payment. Please visit the Bursar’s Office Collections page for additional information.
Please allow two business days after receipt of payment for removal of the hold. You may also contact the Bursar’s Office at email@example.com or contact Jamie C. Reed, Collections Coordinator, at (910) 893-1271 for your hold to be removed during the hours of 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
When placing my order online, what do I do if I cannot fit all of my recipient’s address into the space allotted?
The name and street address lines are limited to 30 characters each, and the city field is limited to 20 characters. Please abbreviate your address appropriately or divide it up into additional address lines.
How long does it take for eTranscripts to be delivered?
If you attended Campbell University School of Law after 2007 and have no other holds, it can take as little as 30-60 minutes for your order to process. When servers are busy, the process may take longer. If you attended 2007 and prior, we will need to complete additional record research to fulfill your order, which generally takes 2-3 business days.
What if I am a former student and I do not remember whether I have a Parchment account and/or the email address I used to set it up?
We began to offer Parchment in August of 2019. If you last ordered a transcript prior to this date, you did not use Parchment and you will need to set up a new account as a first-time user. If you are still uncertain, you may contact us for further assistance at email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-865-4679.
How do I send a transcript to myself, a specific department, or an individual through Parchment?
Instead of searching for a recipient when asked, “Where would you like your document sent?” you will need to select the option to “Send to Yourself, Another Individual, or Third Party,” which is below the search field. You will then need to supply the email address to which you wish to send the transcript.
Where can I add an attachment to my Parchment order?
You can add an attachment (such as the required form when sending transcripts to LSAC) in Step 3 of the Parchment ordering process (the same step in which you will enter/confirm the recipient’s address/email address).