The mission of the Education Law & Policy Society (ELPS) is to create and perpetuate a student organization that is focused on highlighting the career and service opportunities that exist within the practice area of Education Law.
ELPS accomplishes its Mission by:
- creating a community of individuals interested in the practice of education law;
- fostering dialogue about current issues affecting education law;
- sponsoring, facilitating, and engaging in education-oriented service activities;
- sponsoring, coordinating, and hosting symposia and lectures from local and national scholars and practitioners for the social and academic enrichment of Members and the broader Law School community;
- and facilitating access to experiences and career opportunities in relevant Education Law positions.